Saturday, April 7, 2012

A Child's First Circus

Over the first weekend of April, I got to see my son experience a lot of first. My favorite being his first time at the Circus, which he just wasn't to sure about at the start. Of course, Grandma and Grandpa had to spoil him with everything there was to have. When we first arrived, it was down for the first pony ride and too get a close look at the elephants. No one braved the ride on the elephant with him so this year that was not part of the experience. As we were sitting in our seats waiting for the fun to start, he just looked around in amazement at all the people around us.
The real fun I think for him started when the lights went down and all the bright lights of the Circus came to life. He was just amazed with all the flashing lights throughout the arena. This was another spoil alert as Grandpa had to by him three different light up toys after the intermission. I'm not sure how much he really followed the acts of the circus as time when, but he fell in love with the lights of the Circus. Oh, let me not forget the music you could catch him dancing to in his seat. All in all I would have to say the first Circus was a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment