Friday, March 16, 2012

Struggles of A Single Parent

I have found out the many challenges of being a single parent in the last few months. It has become a challenge to juggle all the balls that make up my life that is for sure. My son has defiantly hit the terrible two's at the age of 14 months, which has made things a struggle. So as I struggle to keep the house clean, homework done, and him out of trouble i'm sure worn out at the end of the day.  I have also struggled with the financial aspects of this as well and now I will be adding a part time job soon into the mix as well.

For all of you out there that are also in my situation or have taken on even more, good luck. I have sure struggled but I know in the end that it's all for the better. I'm also thankful for my family who has been there when needed.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, Crystal. Up until two years ago, I was a single parent with my closest family 12 hours away. It's exhausting, but the rewards are oh-so-sweet. You and your son will grow up with a bond so deep and beautiful that it will make your struggles worthwile.

    ReplyDelete